Supernight is back after taking a year off! Stay up all night at Air Insanity Trampoline Park, Bowlocity and the Rochester REC Center. We do the driving once you get to Supernight.
The biggest change you’ll notice is we will not be at the Rochester Athletic Club since they decided to stop hosting all night events like Supernight. The other big change is that we’ve been able to add Air Insanity to the lineup as well as return to Bowlocity and the Rochester Rec Center.
You should be aware of some “Up Front” changes involving waivers to attend and the schedule. Please read through the following information carefully.
Date & Time: Friday & Saturday March 8-9, begins 10 pm Friday ends 5:45 am Saturday. Supernight is open to High School & Middle School Students (grades 6-12). Please bring Student ID or some form of ID to Registration.
Ticket Prices & Information: Tickets are Transferable, but NOT refundable! Tickets go on Sale January 21, 2019 – Ticket Sales are limited to 450 people! $35 Students – $20 Adult Group Leaders – $45 at the Door (If Available)
Extra Fees NOT included in Ticket: Ice Skate Rental – $2, Laser Tag – $5 per game, Special Socks worn at Air Insanity – $2.50
How to Purchase Tickets: Purchase online at: teenhopeministries.org (there is an additional processing fee for tickets purchased online) or purchase by mail by sending a check for the full amount (include return address and phone #) to: Teen Hope Ministries – PO Box 1164 – Rochester, MN – 55903.
For questions, call our office at 507-288-4567 or email us: [email protected]
Additional Detailed Information – What Can You Do At Supernight?
- Rec Center: (Skate Rental $2, or bring your own skates), Swim in the Pool from Midnight to 4am, Play Archery Tag in the Gym, Play Broomball on one rink and Ice Skate on the other
- Bowlocity: (Can Hold 125 people at a time) Bowl, Laser Tag (You pay $5 fee – per game), Arcade Games (You pay to play)
- Air Insanity Trampoline Park: (Can Hold 125 people at a time) Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course, Extreme Dodge Ball, Climb the Warp Wall, Jump on 130+ interconnected trampolines (You must pay for special socks, $2.50 – you keep them. If you’ve been to Air Insanity before, bring your special socks with you. A signed Air Insanity Waiver is required to jump! For those under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver. Please have the waiver signed before coming to Supernight! Go to:https://airinsanity.centeredgeonline.com/waivers and/or take a tour of all the things you can do by visiting airinsanity.com.
We will provide a meal (Pizza, Taco’s, Subs, Pop) late Friday night. Concessions (You pay) will be available at most facilities.
We can accommodate 450 people at Supernight. At any one time, Bowlocity & Air Insanity can each only hold 125 people. How does that affect you? It means you will have at least one opportunity, if you choose to, to jump at Air Insanity and be at Bowlocity. We want everyone to have a chance to spend time at Air Insanity and Bowlocity so we need to limit your time in those places to about 70 minutes. When your time is up we will take you back to the Rec Center. You may have a chance to get back to those places a second time but you’ll be encouraged to plan your time at Supernight by signing up for a specific time slot at Bowlocity and Air Insanity. While there is limited space for Basketball and Volleyball we’re trying to add gym space for Supernight.
Here’s a tentative look at our Supernight Schedule:
- 10:00pm Arrive at Rec Center and be bussed to our Registration Site. Registration is where you and your friends can sign up for time slots at Bowlocity and Air Insanity (First come, first served)
- 10:45pm Food (Pizza, Tacos, Subs, Pop) & Program
- 11:30pm Load Busses
- 11:45pm Busses Depart
Time Slots for Bowlocity and Air Insanity: When you sign up for a time slot, you will be given a specific wrist band(s) or token(s) that indicate your chosen time – #1 12:00am to 1:10am, #2 1:25am to 2:40am,#3 2:55am to 4:10am,#4 4:20am to 5:30am
5:45am Everybody returns to Rec Center and can leave or be picked up. Anyone needing to leave Supernight earlier than 5:30a must contact our office ahead of time. Students will not be able to leave early without parental permission!