About Teen Hope
We’ll accomplish our mission through programs including:
- Teen Gospel Choir
- Radio Program (Sunday mornings 7a – 10a on 106.9 KROC-FM)
- Campus Impact Ministry (Spending lunchtimes with kids at 5 High Schools and 2 Middle Schools)
- Bible Quizzing
- Supernight and other events
Our ministry is modeled after these Core Principles:
- Prayer – Engaging many Christians to intercede on behalf of young people.
- Loving Relationships – Consistently pursuing lost kids, going where they are, building personal relationships with them and introducing them to a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Faithful Bible Teaching – Helping young people understand and apply Biblical Truth in their lives.
- Leaders who Empower – Strategically develop leaders to reach young people from every people group.
As a young person becomes a lifelong follower of Jesus Christ, we encourage them to become part of the local church, live a godly lifestyle, be devoted to the Word of God and prayer, be passionate in sharing the love of Christ and committed to social involvement.